DEMOLITION COMPANY AND RECYCLING CONTRACTOR
Our CVE project management team has over 30 years of combined experience demolishing various commercial, industrial, governmental, and residential buildings. CVE has a solid reputation in California as a professional demolition contractor and recycling contractor that consistently meets customer needs.
We take pride in protecting our environment and work closely with environmental consultants who test and document each and every project when required; in accordance with federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Concrete Foundation Removal
- Swimming Pool Removal
- On-Site Concrete Crushing and Recycling
- Concrete Breaking
- Site Clearing
CVE is hard at work staying on the cutting edge of recycling and waste-diversion practices. These practices are mandatory in many cities and counties throughout California. We realize the environmental benefit to diverting waste from landfills and reusing those materials. These efforts have not gone unnoticed. Reducing pollution and the use of virgin resources decreases the sheer amount of garbage and the need for landfill space that helps to make this world a greener place.
CVE works diligently to recycle the following materials:
- Clean Wood / Timbers – These materials can be shredded for multiple uses such as energy, colored wood chips for landscaping etc. or reused in new construction as reclaimed wood.
- Concrete, Concrete Block, and Asphalt Paving – These materials can be crushed and reused as base rock under many city and county roads throughout California.
- Brick – Brick can be reused in many applications such as landscaping, pavers, and restoration of historical brick structures.