At CVE Corp., we provide our clients with environmental solutions that create a safer and healthier environment, all while either meeting or exceeding federal, state and local regulations and guidelines. Not only do we serve La Jolla and the surrounding areas, but we can work with clients in a number of different industries as well, including residential, commercial and industrial industries.
Our Environmental Services in La Jolla
We employ fully licensed and insured technicians who are highly trained, skilled and experienced, thereby ensuring the quality of our work. Additionally, we make use of the latest and most advanced equipment available. The following are a few of the comprehensive environmental solutions that we can provide to clients located in and around the La Jolla area:
- Mold Remediation – We can find any mold present in your building and remove it before it begins spreading.
- Asbestos Removal – We can use our thermo imaging cameras to pinpoint any asbestos present in your building. We can then safely remove, handle and dispose of the asbestos without the risk of it becoming airborne.
- Lead Abatement – We can identify the presence of lead on your property, such as in your pipes or paint, and safely remove it.
- Hazardous Materials Removal – We can test and document hazardous materials and ensure that they are properly handled and disposed of.
- Demolition Services – We can provide concrete cutting, crushing and separating on a large scale. We can also dismantle equipment and cut steel.
- Demolition and Recycling – In addition to being able to remove concrete foundation and swimming pools, we can also clear the site and recycle many of the demolished materials left behind.
- Deconstruction Services – We can partially dismantle or completely disassemble residential, commercial and public buildings.
- Plant Demolition and Asset Recovery – We can provide plant site demolition and asset recovery as well as environmental cleanup and site closure, all while ensuring code compliance.
About CVE Corp.
We have more than 30 years of experience as a fully licensed environmental and general engineering company. During that time, we have earned a reputation for the quality of our work and our customer service. We strive to maintain that reputation by providing exceptional customer service, accurate estimates, and safe and efficient work and 24-hour emergency response services.
For a free estimate and site analysis in the La Jolla area, or for more information about our custom-tailored services, contact us at CVE Corp. today.