At CVE Corp., we’ve become known for providing effective environmental solutions that help clients to create safer and healthier environments while still meeting or even exceeding all guidelines and regulations in place at local, state and federal levels. We can provide these solutions to industrial, residential and commercial clients throughout Carlsbad and the surrounding areas.
Our Environmental Services in Carlsbad
Here at CVE Corp., you can be confident in our work due to our use of fully licensed and insured technicians that have the training, skills and experience required to safely and effectively use our state-of-the-art equipment to perform our services. The following are the environmental services that we can provide to our clients throughout Carlsbad and the surrounding areas:
- Demolition Services – We can perform concrete cutting, concrete crushing and concrete separating services on a large scale. We can also perform steel cutting and equipment dismantling.
- Demolition and Recycling – We can demolish concrete foundation and swimming pools in addition to clearing your site. We can also recycle any of the demolished materials that are recyclable.
- Plant Demolition and Asset Recovery – We can provide plant site demolition, asset recovery, environmental cleanup and plant site closure, all while remaining code compliant.
- Deconstruction Services – We can disassemble or partially dismantle your commercial, residential or public building.
- Hazardous Material Removal – Our environmental consultants will test and document all hazardous materials present at your site for proper handling and disposal.
- Asbestos Removal – Asbestos was commonly used as a construction material decades ago but has since been found to be a serious health risk. We will identify the presence of any asbestos and carefully remove and dispose of it.
- Mold Remediation – To prevent mold from spreading, it has to be identified quickly. We will find the source of your mold problem and remove any mold that is present.
- Lead Abatement – We can determine if there is any lead present in your building’s construction and safely have it removed.
About CVE Corp.
We have been serving the Carlsbad area as a fully licensed environmental and general engineering company for over 30 years and have earned a reputation with our clients for the exceptional quality of our work and for our superior customer service.
We maintain this reputation by custom-tailoring our environmental solutions to meet the unique needs of each individual client. For a free estimate and site analysis, be sure to contact us at CVE Corp. today.