CVE OFFERS COMPREHENSIVE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS
CVE is a licensed environmental and general engineering company offering a wide range of environmental solutions, including residental asbestos removal. Our primary goal is to provide a safer and healthier environment for our customers while meeting and exceeding local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines.
At CVE. we ensure the highest quality of service and dedication to detail for each and every job we perform whether industrial, commercial, or residential. We take pride in protecting our environment and work closely with environmental consultants who test and document each and every project when required.
With over 30 years of experience in demolition, deconstruction, asbestos removal, lead abatement, hazardous materials removal, contaminated soil remediation, and mold remediation, we know that every project is unique. That’s why we offer a wide range of services custom-tailored to meet your needs at the best possible price.
After a thorough onsite survey, we always develop the best possible solution — whether it’s providing an in-depth analysis of site-specific conditions, recommending a detailed scope of work for project resolution, or addressing remediation activities and management with a complete turnkey approach.
We are always accessible to our clients and take pride in the fact that we have successfully managed our projects with clearly maintained scheduling and job continuity — from proposal through completion. We continue to deliver that level of quality by providing our certified personnel with extensive industry training and utilizing the best state-of-the-art work practices and equipment.
- 30 years of experience in the industry
- Superior customer service
- Fast, reliable estimates
- Safe, efficient and cost-effective
- 24-hour emergency response
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Fully trained and certified technicians
- 100% compliant with local, state and federal regulations
- Class A – General Engineering Contractor
- Class B – General Building Contractor
- Class C21 – Building Moving, Demolition
- Class C-22 – Asbestos Abatement
- DOSH Registration CVE North Bay – #1064
- DOSH Registration CVE Fresno – #938
- DOSH Registration CVE Demolition- #1092
- Central Coast Builders Association
- North Coast Builders Exchange
- Marin Builders Association
- Central California Builders Exchange
- Kern County Builders Exchange
- East Bay Claims Association
- CRA Association
- Redwood Empire Remodelers Association (RERA)
- Central California Adjusters Association (CCAA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Alameda Builders Association
We provide excellent customer service to each and every client and ensure the health and safety of our customers always comes first. Our foundation of integrity and solid work ethic has proven to make us a service leader in the environmental solutions industry. CONTACT US or call our Northern California office at (707) 584-1900 or our Central Valley office at (559) 222-1122 or our Southern California office at (619) 838-4035 to schedule your FREE site analysis!
CVE CORP are experts in Asbestos Removal, Deconstruction and Demolition who offer services to San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, Bakersfield, Santa Rosa, Fresno, Sonoma County, Fresno County, East Bay, Visalia, Modesto, Marin County, San Rafael, Napa County, Solano County and beyond.
Northern California Bay area- Santa Rosa, San Francisco, Oakland
Northern Central Valley- Tracy, Modesto, Turlock
Southern Central Valley- Merced, Fresno, Bakersfield
Southern California- San Diego, Los Angeles